Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Growing Belly

I can't believe how big the belly really is getting! This week (18th) I felt the first kicks from the Bean. I had been reading the book, "The Rainbow Fish" and all of a sudden I felt numerous kicks in my lower abdomen. Joel was right next to me, but unfortunately he still can't feel anything. It is the most miraculous feeling and such a blessing. I now feel them everyday, still very faint but more frequently when I finish a meal.

Unfortunately, we also had to say our goodbye's to Joel's other Grandfather Mike Stolk. He was 89 yrs young and will be truly missed. It was very touching that both grandfathers told us that they thought we are having a boy, just before they passed away.

17 weeks
17 weeks
18 weeks (sorry, didn't zoom!)
18 Weeks


1 comment: