Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Cat-Child

Yes, I'm posting about our cat, JJ. Joel and I have a love/hate relationship with him. He looks so nice and cute in the pictures, but once he warms up to you he will attack for no reason and with his sharp little teeth on your skin...It doesn't feel so good! So...that's where we are stuck. We can be a really good cat He loves to play with his toys, he LOVES to watch us cook in the kitchen (as seen in the photo below), he LOVES his treats and will come in you ask him if he'd like a treat, he'll sleep next to me for the most part. Joel says it's because he knows that I have a baby in my belly (pet instinct or such). On the downside, he's very unpredictable. Like I said, he will be sitting on your lap all cute and cuddly then one moment he will turn his head and bite your arm. He is declawed, so that's plus but Joel and I aren't sure if we should let him live with another family..without kids. We are nervous that he might try and go after the baby and I don't think I even want to have that situation come upon us. decisions...decisions....

Handsome JJ
Chubby Little Kitty
Obsessed with the bubbles in the tub!
Watching me make homemade soup!




No comments:

Post a Comment