Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Belly Updates

It's been 3 weeks since my pictures of the belly have been updated. I was told this week (wk 17) I've really "popped" and I can really tell a difference! It's crazy how much can change in one week! At the beginning of week 16, I was able to feel the baby move for the first time. Actually it happened on Christmas Day, so I'd have to say that was the best Christmas present that anyone could have wished for! A few days before that Joel and I think we felt the baby move...as it's hard to tell since this is my first pregnancy. We both said that it felt like a little worm on our hands, but it was really faint so we aren't sure what it was!

I have been experiencing the pregnancy headaches, which have been a pain...literally! It started around week 11 or so and just the past few days I've had then almost everyday. Other than that, I've been feeling great. I believe I've only gained 7lbs for now...this might be the last time I admit how much I've really gained though :) Every night I've been feeling the baby move a lot more (from what I think is the baby). It almost feels like a fish in my stomach...the coolest feeling! I just can't wait for the day that Joel can actually feel the baby move. I'm sure it'll be here before we both know it!

15 weeks
16 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

17 weeks






1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful Preggo Lady, Erin!!!

    Awww ,so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your life these days!

    ReplyDelete