Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Adventures

First and foremost, our little girl is ONE MONTH ALREADY! (actually she is 6 weeks, I'm a little behind on the post and pictures). Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday we brought Cora home from the hospital and really, we had NO idea what we were doing! So far, Cora seems happy (besides her acid reflux) so we must be doing something right!! We love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her.
Happy 1 month Cora! We love you!

Since I'm returning to work in three weeks, I've been trying to get out and about as much as possible. Cora and I have visited Sandy Pines with Ashley and it was a blast! Cora did have a meltdown and thank goodness for Ash and Kim...they were lifesavers!

Loving laffy taffy already...hehe, or just pretending to like it :)

A great ride with the girls!

We also visited Pentwater when Frank and Mindi were in town. It was so nice to see them...wish they didn't live so far away! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures!

My mom and I also visited Fredrik Meijer Gardens. It was a great outing and since my mom is off of work because of surgery, she was able to join us!

Cora and Evan stopped over the other day! Evan is such a cute little boy and we joke that maybe, just maybe Cora and Evan will date someday! We already took their pictures together just so that we have them for the wedding slide show :) Evan is 3 weeks younger than Cora, but not much smaller! Don't they look perfect for each other?! ok...maybe I'm jumping the gun a little too soon. A mother can dream though.......right?

So Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment