Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Changes

I can't believe how much change you can see on a newborns face on a daily basis! Cora is growing and growing...I'm just trying to keep up and not get too emotional! She is a pretty laid back baby, expect when she's hungry...she definitely has a set of lungs (I'm waiting for our neighbors to ask if we know what we are doing!). When we had her first Pediatrician visit, she had gained 9oz in 5 days! Normally, newborns only gain an ounce a day so Cora has almost doubled the recommendation!! I may overload each post with pictures, but I just can't stop taking pictures of our beautiful little girl!!!

Our first family photo!

Best moment and feeling having your newborn placed on your chest!

Miss smiley!

Leaving as a family of 3!!!

Daddy and his little girl!
Wide awake!

Pure beauty!


Not the best picture, but loving being a mom!

Hello!!


So content and beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you aren't kidding! She looks SO different in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay, congrats Erin!!!! I can't believe you're a mom now!

    ReplyDelete