Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Showered with Love

I have known the Wierda family for almost 13 years and was their nanny for 4 of those years. I have been so blessed having the Wierda's in my life. Rebecca threw me my bridal shower three years ago and now threw me my "friends" baby shower. She was an amazing hostess and Gabrielle did an awesome job directing the games! From the decorations to the food to the baby outfit, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful shower. Thank you so much Rebecca and Gabrielle for the memorable shower!!!


Gabriell, myself and Rebecca
CrAZY faces!
Beautiful table decorations
Liz, myself and Carrie
High School Friends..and Carol and my mom!
Candy and my mother-in-law!
Joel and my friends (he has known since college)
SEEESTER!!
Enjoying the shower!

YUMMY lemon cookies!
wolly mammoth from Candy and Jess. Awesome!
The adorable "going home" outfit from the Wierda's!
My bestie, Jess!
My mom and I

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute and what a fun shower. The name Rebecca Wierda sounds so familiar to me. Is she a realtor? I think she may have worked with my parents to sell their house. It was fun to see a picture of gals from High School too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey!
    Rebecca was a realtor...and they live in Summerset too! Such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete