Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Right on Track!

On Monday, I had my 23 week appointment (already!) and it went great. I'm measuring right on, at exactly 23cm. The babies heart rate was in the 150's, which was higher than 4 weeks ago (130's) so we have NO idea if we are having a little boy or girl based on the old wives tales! One month we think it may be a boy, then one month we think it may be a girl...he/she is already keeping us on our toes.
I've gained 14lbs which is A LOT to me and also scares me. I know I know...I have a baby growing inside of me, but this is something that I've always had a fear of. I will get past this, but it is difficult.

Oh - and the baby told me that they really like to have ice cream for dessert. I have to make the baby happy, right? :)
23 weeks and sporting the comfy pants!
GROWING belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment