Sunday, November 22, 2009

The News is OUT!


Joel and I are expecting our first little Bean in the beginning of June! So far I've been feeling pretty good for 11 weeks. The only times I've been nauseous are in the evening and I'm crossing my fingers that will go away very soon!

We have already settled on a little girls name and have yet to decide on a boys name. Either way we are waiting until he or she arrives to annouce the name because we are not finding out what we are having :)

I have had 3 ultrasounds with the last one showing a strong heartbeat of 168 bpm. The old wives tale says that's a girl...but ever since I became pregnant I had a feeling that I was having a boy. I guess we will find out in June!

We have finally informed all of our family members and they are extremely excited for this little peanut, as are we! Last Sunday, we were fortunate enough to visit Grandpa Heeren in the hospital to announce our news. Gpa Heeren is currently coming to an end with a battle against Prostate Cancer. I am asking for all prayers be lifted towards Grandpa Heeren. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah... I am so excited you started one. Trust me, you will soon be addicted and update every day ;) Especially when the bean is born. Auntie Ashley is super excited to meet this little one. She/He will be very LOVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm excited that Ash got you to start a blog!! Welcome to Blog World!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! we are super excitd...but now i HAVe to remember to update this blog just like facebook :)

    ReplyDelete